Air Duct Cleaning
Take a look at our videos!
The health of your family is directly impacted by the health of your home. When is the last time that you had your air ducts cleaned? If you have forced air heating or central air conditioning, the cleanliness of the air blowing through your ducts must be considered.
Dirty air ducts blow dust particles and allergens into your home. When these microscopic particles are introduced to your home’s environment, the health of your family is adversely affected. Let our air duct cleaning team clean your ducts today!
Once our air duct cleaning team has thoroughly cleaned your ducts, keep the cleanliness maintained by:
• Changing Filters—Pay attention to the instructions on your air filters. Change them as often as the manufacturer suggests.
• Look at Your Filters—Inspect your air filters at least bi-weekly. If your filters are clogged, change them, even if it isn’t time to do so.
• Cover Ducts—If you have any work done on the interior or exterior of your home, seal off the air supply and do not run your heating or cooling system while work is being completed.
• Dust—Remove dust from your home’s surfaces regularly to prevent it from being sucked through the filters.
• Dryer Vent Cleaning—This is the most important maintenance task for home appliances. It ensures that it is working properly as well as prevents fires from occurring.
• Vacuum—Like dusting, vacuuming your floors regularly is an important step to take after our air duct cleaning team leaves your home.
• Clean Grates—If you have grates installed over inputs and outputs, make sure that you remove them at least once each month and clean them thoroughly.
The health of your family is important to you. You may not have considered how your heating and cooling system can be contributing to the well-being of all who live in your home.
Hire A+ Window & Gutter Cleaning LLC in Palm Springs, CA today. Our air duct cleaning professionals are looking forward to servicing you!
• Gutter Cleaning
• Pressure Washing
• Commercial Window Washing
• Residential Window Washing
• Absentee Home Care
• Dryer Vent Cleaning